Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Give Me 2 Minutes at Office Max and I’ll Give You this 7 Figure Lesson About Marketing to Women

What do major retailers know about increasing profits that you don’t? I’m talking about big companies like Ford, Mercedes Benz, Allstate Insurance, Whole Foods and Office Max. What they all know and understand is something I figured out a little over a year ago when I dug into some deep market research. It should have been an obvious fact but until I saw the numbers I didn’t realize just how big an impact this is having not only on the culture but especially my profits. Knowing this kind of information and then catering to the needs of this particular audience can boost your profits big time. To get full article and video go to women and office mart

No comments:

Post a Comment